Please read all the relevant sections under the General information tab to the left regarding your item(s) before sending them.
Please note; You will not save money by using DIY paint stripping materials. It is our customers and our experience that the volumes of stripper required and the time involved in the process takes the cost way beyond our charges and with some brands can actually stain damage your items beyond our ability to repair. One particular brand actually prevents us from dipping items once it has gone off. We cannot strip the actual stripping material as it sets like filler meaning very expensive hand work is required. Please call for more information.
About dip n strip
At dipnstrip we can remove all kind of finishes such as paint, stain, varnish, powder coating, wax, oil etc. from all types of materials including wood, metal, plastic etc.
Our workshop off Crow Lane in Romford completes all of the paint stripping but we can also recommend mobile operators for the on-site aspect of paint stripping.
Our staff have all the necessary experience/qualification to deal with your enquiries and work requirements.
Items dip n strip can restore to their natural condition
- Doors (Interior / Exterior)
- Tables (wood or metal)
- Staircases (Spindles, Handrail, Newell posts)
- Nests of tables
- Over mantle Fireplaces & metal inserts (wood or metal)
- Chairs (wood or metal)
- Picture rails and Skirting boards
- Rocking chairs
- Sash Windows
- Cupboards (wood or metal)
- Cast iron
- Wrought iron
- Bookshelves (wood or metal)
- Gates (wood or metal)
- Bedside cabinets
- Chest Of Drawers
- All furniture, wood or metal, stripped.
- Beds (Of all types and design wood or metal)
- Church Pews
- Bike frames
- Ornamental items
- Motorbike & car body panels
- Cast iron stoves
- Light fittings
- Garden Furniture (gazeboes and other garden furnishings)
And much, much, more...